The Kona is the ideal two-person paddle kayak.
The Hobie Kona is a round peg that fits many different holes: in two-person configuration, it provides a stable ride and snappy, spin-in-a-second performance; when paddling alone, the boat’s molded center seat keeps the boat sitting on her lines. The Kona’s rotomolded polyethylene hull couples a wide beam with a relatively short waterline, delivering the responsive, stable performance usually found on longer boats. Carrying handles and on-hull paddle storage simplify portaging, and the deluxe, adjustable padded seats support your back and encourage longer excursions.
Includes Deluxe Package
- Length Overall: 11' 6" / 3.51 m
- Width: 34" / 0.86 m
- Height: 18" / 46 cm
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbe/ 35 kg
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Crew: 1-2
Height is the maximum height of the boat at any location, while it is laying flat on the ground.
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Two Piece Paddles w/ on Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8” Twist & Stow Hatches w/Gear Bucket
- Plug-in cart
- Caribbean Blue
- Golden Papaya
- Ivory Dune
- Red Hibiscus
All Colors, Graphics and Specifications are subject to change without noticea